Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 8, 2014

Welcome

Hello everyone, my name is Jaden and welcome to my first-ever blog. I created this blog as a place for people to come and talk about all the issues that are appearing on the news and to see if we can,maybe, try to solve problems all over the world. Even though this is suppose to be a homework assignment for my 21st Century Issues class, i still hope that one day this blog will attract an audience big enough to bring changes to the world. I don't know if anyone is going to actually like this blog. But I'll try my best to create a place that hopefully will bring people from all around the world together for a great cause of solving world problems. Maybe this  will be the start of something wonderful, or maybe it will suck, badly. Who knows? Only time will tell us the answer. Until then, welcome to the World Issues Society.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét